Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00632 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 11% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 5,629 zł (890,324 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)