Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00653 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 50% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,466 zł (1,448,505 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)