Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00654 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 10% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 5,118 zł (782,220 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)