Cost of living in Boa Vista, Brazil compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.014 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boa Vista (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,189 zł (R$ 7,089) in Boa Vista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)