Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 287 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26860 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 7% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 10,240 zł (R 38,124) in Bloemfontein.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)