Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00519 PLN / MWK
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 12% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 5,270 zł (1,015,685 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)