Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00521 PLN / MWK
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 20% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 8,050 zł (1,546,426 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £170 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bursa costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)