Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.315 PLN / TND
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 52% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 3,108 zł (2,363 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)