Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.360 PLN / TND
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 51% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 2,859 zł (2,102 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (36 minutes ago)