Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.423 PLN / TND
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 48% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 3,354 zł (2,357 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (about 1 hour ago)