Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00654 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 5% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,303 zł (963,314 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (33 minutes ago)