Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 469 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05427 PLN / KGS
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 15% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 5,530 zł (101,914 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 12TL (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 4.90 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 678 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle costs AU$27,167 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 2 hours ago)