Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.316 PLN / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 317 prices entered by 64 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Wilmington, Delaware costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $20,700 (about 2 hours ago)