Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05383 PLN / INR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 30% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 4,435 zł (₨82,404) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (19 minutes ago)