Cost of living in Bihar Sharif, India compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05371 PLN / INR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihar Sharif (India) is 25% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,260 zł (₨135,172) in Bihar Sharif to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 2 hours ago)