Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.377 PLN / BAM
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 9% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 5,759 zł (2,423KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €880 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Dundee costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)