Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.195 PLN / BAM
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 15% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 4,737 zł (2,158KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Catania costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 1 hour ago)