Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.116 PLN / BAM
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 17% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 5,282 zł (2,497KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)