Cost of living comparison between Białystok, Poland and Gdańsk, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2016.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is about the same as in Gdańsk (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)