Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 23%|
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05378 PLN / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 696 prices entered by 95 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 17% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 4,960 zł (₨92,229) in Bhubaneswar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)