Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 42%|
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05371 PLN / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 688 prices entered by 102 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 20% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 4,419 zł (₨82,277) in Bhubaneswar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)