Cost of living in Bhisho, South Africa compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28564 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhisho (South Africa) is 43% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,125 zł (R 31,946) in Bhisho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)