Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05409 PLN / INR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 23% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 4,675 zł (₨86,429) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Springfield, Illinois costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 7 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 22,363 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £5,160 (about 1 hour ago)