Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05383 PLN / INR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 25% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 4,734 zł (₨87,952) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €13 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (31 minutes ago)