Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05019 PLN / INR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is about the same as in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 6,291 zł (₨125,333) in Bhavnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,354 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$88 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)