Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05034 PLN / INR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 11% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 5,499 zł (₨109,223) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 2 hours ago)