Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 347 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03361 PLN / NPR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 14% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 4,991 zł (₨ 148,498) in Bharatpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $839 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (about 1 hour ago)