Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03309 PLN / NPR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 13% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 10,441 zł (₨ 315,500) in Bharatpur.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 3.60 zł (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)