Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 297 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03279 PLN / NPR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 16% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 4,807 zł (₨ 146,634) in Bharatpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,809 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kirklareli costs 2,795TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)