Cost of living in Besançon, France compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.299 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is 46% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,091 zł (€3,743) in Besançon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)