Cost of living in Besançon, France compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.183 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is 57% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,016 zł (€2,394) in Besançon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)