Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 359 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45107 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 141% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 26,532 zł (kr 58,820) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)