Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 650 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42900 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 153% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,904 zł (kr 34,741) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 1,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $398 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)