Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 500 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44413 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 167% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,709 zł (kr 33,118) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Plymouth costs £409 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)