Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 372 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.300 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 79% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,533 zł (€2,450) in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 2 hours ago)