Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 351 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.284 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 67% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,672 zł (€3,892) in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)