Cost of living in Benoni, South Africa compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25646 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benoni (South Africa) is 40% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,859 zł (R 30,644) in Benoni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Plymouth costs £409 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (41 minutes ago)