Cost of living in Benoni, South Africa vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.27291 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benoni (South Africa) is 20% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,417 zł (R 52,829) in Benoni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$95 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 3 hours ago)