Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 232 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01021 PLN / NGN
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 7% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,329 zł (619,775 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)