Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 257 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01041 PLN / NGN
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is about the same as in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,900 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 9,590 zł (920,810 ₦) in Benin City.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)