Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 300 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01044 PLN / NGN
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 10% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,152 zł (589,475 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 90 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Bursa costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 120 (about 2 hours ago)