Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 381 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01024 PLN / NGN
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 7% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,539 zł (638,575 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (44 minutes ago)