Cost of living in Benidorm, Spain compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 361 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.295 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benidorm (Spain) is 53% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,921 zł (€2,310) in Benidorm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)