Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39854 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 10% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 8,993 zł (22,564 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)