Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 296 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 17% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 4,994 zł (Rp 20,255,906) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (41 minutes ago)