Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 345 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 15% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 5,211 zł (Rp 20,258,314) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,132 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)