Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 283 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 14% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 5,153 zł (Rp 19,824,338) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (43 minutes ago)