Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 259 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00027 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 21% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 9,503 zł (Rp 35,839,051) in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)