Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Gdańsk, Poland
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.700 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 33% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,738 zł (2,866 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)