Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Gdańsk, Poland
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.697 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 33% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,311 zł (2,711 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $839 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (about 1 hour ago)