Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Gdańsk, Poland
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.549 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 27% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,978 zł (3,130 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,809 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kirklareli costs 2,795TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)