Cost of living in Belluno, Italy compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.295 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 110% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,668 zł (€3,182) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,474 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 2,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Richmond, Virginia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,812 (about 1 hour ago)