Cost of living in Belluno, Italy vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.292 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 110% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 21,049 zł (€4,904) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gondar costs 50,000 Birr (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)