Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 399 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.880 PLN / BZD
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 50% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,027 zł (BZ$7,993) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)