Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 605 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.826 PLN / BZD
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 38% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,145 zł (BZ$4,461) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (26 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (about 1 hour ago)