Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03625 PLN / RSD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,977 prices entered by 184 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is about the same as in Gdańsk (Poland)
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)