Cost of living in Belgaum, India compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05421 PLN / INR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgaum (India) is 57% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,639 zł (₨159,382) in Belgaum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (40 minutes ago)