Cost of living in Belgaum, India vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05283 PLN / INR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgaum (India) is 39% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,264 zł (₨288,947) in Belgaum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)