Cost of living in Belford Roxo, Brazil compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.960 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belford Roxo (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,509 zł (R$ 6,781) in Belford Roxo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 17 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,850 (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Addis Ababa costs 1.67 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.06 (about 2 hours ago)