Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.007 PLN / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 356 prices entered by 59 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,335 zł (R$ 12,253) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)