Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01330 PLN / HUF
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 19% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 4,923 zł (370,099 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Karachi costs ₨3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 150,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Queretaro costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kawasaki costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 1.500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)