Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 225 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01341 PLN / HUF
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 27% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 8,810 zł (657,199 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toronto costs C$550 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanover costs €28,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halmstad costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)