Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03173 PLN / DZD
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 5% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,110 zł (192,574 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)