Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02961 PLN / DZD
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is about the same as in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,699 zł (226,269 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)