Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03109 PLN / DZD
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 5% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,626 zł (213,094 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €449 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 70 (about 2 hours ago)