Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 375 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.450 PLN / TND
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 37% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 3,460 zł (2,386 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €13 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (31 minutes ago)