Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00248 PLN / LBP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,058 prices entered by 117 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 79% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,854 zł (3,968,910 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)