Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05453 PLN / MZN
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 16% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,404 zł (135,772 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (32 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)