Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06244 PLN / MZN
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 23% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,741 zł (107,970 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 3 hours ago)