Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06202 PLN / MZN
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 8% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,918 zł (192,176 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)