Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06342 PLN / MZN
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 24% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,582 zł (119,541 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 70,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)