Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.577 PLN / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 946 prices entered by 161 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 57% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €13 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (32 minutes ago)