Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.528 PLN / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,122 prices entered by 152 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 44% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)