Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.545 PLN / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 778 prices entered by 162 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 41% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Wilmington, Delaware costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $20,700 (about 2 hours ago)