Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.025 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 88% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,441 zł (11,160 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.20TL (about 1 hour ago)