Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.897 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 19% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 4,595 zł (RM5,121) in Batu Pahat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ourense costs €380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)