Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00091 PLN / KHR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is 7% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 5,585 zł (6,161,626 Riels) in Battambang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)