Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00094 PLN / KHR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is 11% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 9,814 zł (10,439,325 Riels) in Battambang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)