Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 450 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.823 PLN / USD
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 93% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 21,283 zł ($5,566) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$28,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)