Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03201 PLN / DZD
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 16% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 9,288 zł (290,115 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £170 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bursa costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)