Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00657 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 63% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 17,884 zł (2,721,250 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (44 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)