Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00652 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 81% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,567 zł (1,773,692 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Fushun costs 7元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)