Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Kitts and Nevis compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.351 PLN / XCD
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis (Saint Kitts and Nevis) is 45% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,830 zł (EC$5,795) in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)