Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00316 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 34% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,779 zł (2,458,897 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 2 hours ago)