Cost of living in Basra, Iraq vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00316 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 18% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,114 zł (4,471,093 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Prices recently added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Buffalo, New York costs $2.11 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiel costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 10,000 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)