Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00314 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 31% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,190 zł (2,293,343 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,419 (about 3 hours ago)