Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00122 PLN / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 387 prices entered by 55 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,431 zł (COL$5,287,386) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)