Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 471 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00127 PLN / COP
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,555 zł (COL$5,152,038) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5,053 (42 minutes ago)