Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 583 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00129 PLN / COP
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 16% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,196 zł (COL$5,587,947) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 12TL (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 4.90 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 678 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle costs AU$27,167 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 2 hours ago)