Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 518 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00121 PLN / COP
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,426 zł (COL$5,309,313) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,400,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)