Cost of living in Bareilly, India compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05421 PLN / INR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bareilly (India) is 4% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,456 zł (₨119,100) in Bareilly to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)